Sunday, July 31, 2005

Pictures!

It's been a busy past few days, but I managed to take a few pictures of my apartment and just a couple of the surrounding area. The outside pics aren't a great representation of what Kamo looks like, so I'll have to get out to take a few more pictures of the river, the park, etc. Anyway, here's what I've got so far:


My apartment building, "Fragrance" - I'm the unit on the upper-right...


My living room (with kotatsu table)...


Kitchen...


My tatami room/bedroom (I was still unpacking at the time)...


The other half of my tatami room/bedroom...


Looking at my apartment from one end to the other...


What I see from my living room window...


What I see from my bedroom veranda...


The street in front of my apartment...


The street full of boutiques about one block over...


The Omi Shrine, located very near to my apartment...

No comments: