Monday, November 21, 2005

Another Monday, Monday...

Went to Tagami Jr. High today, one of the "one-shot" schools that I only visit every two weeks. I generally enjoy this school. The two female teachers are great; one of them is a complete sweetheart. And I got to see some of the posters the kids made about me last time:


Kristi's Profile
Originally uploaded by kristi-san.


Kristi's Profile
Originally uploaded by kristi-san.

That last one cracks me up, too. "She looks like Japanese." The "We like her" is sweet though. Sweet kids. I should mention that the "facts" listed on the above posters are not necessarily true though. You've gotta give answers the kids can understand, ya know?

Anyway, did a chunk of work on my Berkeley personal statement this afternoon. And I just finished eating what turned out to be a pretty tasty beef and tomato stew. I'll get the hand of this dish yet. Off to maybe do some more work. Time is passing so quickly today...

No comments: