Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Grad app extravaganza...

I finally made myself settle on a grad school list. The lucky contenders are: UC Berkeley, Princeton, Cornell, Harvard, UC San Diego, UCLA, University of Michigan, Columbia University, University of Chicago, University of Washington, and University of Wisconsin. The heartbreakers were Stanford and GWU. But after finally wrenching out a decision, I went for it and sent out all my transcripts and GRE score reports. And I got the informational packets sent out to my letter writers, with a month's notice til the first deadline. At least I can concentrate on writing now.

Just for fun, I thought I'd post my teaching "stats" for last month. My Board of Education makes me compile a report every month, so I might as well put it to some use, right? ;)

October 2005 Teaching Stats

Number of days visiting schools: 18
Number of days actually teaching: 14
Number of classes taught: 37
- 1st year: 14
- 2nd year: 9
- 3rd year: 14
Vaction time: 1 day, 4 hours

No comments: