Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Signs of life from the Emerald City...

So, I'm alive! I've been in wonderful rainy Seattle for the last week and a half, gorging myself on all of my favorite foods and seeing all of my favorite people. Shopping with Camden, watching movies with my brother, lunching with Ran and Maria and John and lots of folk, chatting it up at the Honors Office... It's strange to think that I haven't been in the U.S. for almost six months - it doesn't feel like I've been away for a single day. Anyway, now things are dying down and people are beginning to head off to their respective corners of the globe. I've been horrible about taking pictures, but here are a couple from a get-together at Cafe Ladro out in Fremont.


Old Friends
Originally uploaded by kristi-san.


What are you doing with that camera, Camden?
Originally uploaded by kristi-san.

But wait wait, the truly exciting news: As of about 30 minutes ago, I'm totally finished with my graduate school applications! Granted, that doesn't mean that the schools have actually received all of the appropriate materials and it sure doesn't mean that they'll actually accept me, but ... it's a step. ;)

Anyway, that's all I want to say for now. There's too much to do to spend too much time dinking around on the computer! Hope all of you are well!

No comments: